Weber Spirit E-210 Propane Gas Grill (With Two Burners) Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
If you're a barbecue enthusiast in search of the perfect grilling machine, you should try your hands on the Weber Spirit E-210. This relatively portable gas grill is built with sturdy materials and operates with optimum efficiency. If versatility is what you want, then the Spirit E-210 is sure to meet your needs.
This article aims to review the Weber Spirit E-210 and unravel some of its features, construction, technology, and some complaints by previous buyers. However, if you prefer to read a brief review, kindly skip to the end.
Why Choose the Webster Spirit E-210 Propane Gas Grill?
The Weber Spirit E-210 is compact and very easy to clean. It has a reasonably high heat output with a cooking area that can handle multiple meals for 5 - 7 people. Therefore, if you wish to set up a gas grill for personal purposes, home cooking, get-togethers, or small events, the Weber Spirit E-210 is perfect for the job.
Who Do We Think Matches with the Webster Spirit E-210 Propane Gas Grill?
- People Who Prefer Gas Grills Over Charcoal Grills: Undoubtedly, charcoal grills add a delicious smoky flavor to your barbecue. However, it's often hard to maintain, refuel, and ignite. Fortunately, gas grills are easy to clean and operate. They also produce a tasty meal embedded with the traditional smoky taste from charcoal grills.
- Outdoor Kitchen Enthusiasts: Cooking outdoors is phenomenal and relaxing; It lets you enjoy your love for cooking in the warm sun or brimming stars. Fortunately, you can enjoy an outdoor adventure with the Weber Spirit E-210, since it's built with porcelain-coated metals that are technically immune to the elements.
- People Who Want A Grill That's Easy To Use: The Webster Spirit E-210 requires no unique training to operate. It comes with Weber's "Infinity Ignition" that fires up the burners with the push of a button. Also, the parts weigh a sum of 113 pounds, which are relatively easy to assemble and maintain.
- Cooking Enthusiasts: If your love for cooking compels you to experiment with other meals, we guarantee that the Weber Spirit E-210 can keep up. It has a heat output of 26,500 BTU-per-hour, or 500°C: a temperature that's sufficient to cook any meal, regardless of the texture.
Possible Webster Spirit E-210 Gas Grill Complaints
- Malfunctioning Heat Regulator: A previous customer complained that his grill has a grossly faulty temperature regulator. It would automatically raise the heat to 500°C, and wouldn't stabilize even after resetting the temperature. Weber encourages users to contact their customer care whenever the product doesn't function properly.
- Damaged Parts: Some customers admit that their purchase performs excellently. However, they received it with some parts severely dented - especially the base and front door. This problem is either a result of manufacturing errors or shipping issues. Fortunately, you can contact Weber to request for a spare part or a complete replacement.
Company Headquarters: Palatine, Illinois
Weber is the product of a man's eternal love for a perfectly grilled barbecue. The joy he felt by looking at the happy faces of his loved ones consuming his barbecue motivated him to create the revolutionary "Kettle Grill." This grill became the "Adam and Eve" that began the Weber legacy.
Since its innovative leap with the Kettle Grill in 1952, weber made several impressive grills including the Genesis II, Spirit, Weber Q, Smokey Mountain Cooker, and others. Their accessories also include the I-grill, Flavorizer Bars, Weber Briquettes, and many more.
First Impression: How Does It Look Like?
Emerging with a stunning design, the Spirit E-310 Gas Grill copied the format of the Genesis series and moved its knobs to the far sides of the front rather than compressing them in a corner. Despite its relatively small size, the Weber Spirit E-210 comes with two foldable tables attached to its sides. These create extra room for your tools, ingredients, and anything of the sort.
On top of the grill are two burners that generate a heat output of 26,500 BTU-per-hour under a 450 square inches cooking area. Although the grill's cooking temperature can rise to impressive levels, it is still not a powerful grill because it takes a while to heat up.
The cooking area is large enough to handle a complete chicken and some burgers; however, the grill can only manage a relatively small amount of meals at a time. Therefore, the Weber Spirit E-310 is unfit to serve a large crowd.
Also, the structure is sturdy and consists of enameled steel with reasonable immunity against rust, peeling, and fading. Ultimately, the Spirit E-210 is a grill worth buying.
- Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grates: Weber included its cast-iron grates coated with porcelain. These are immune to rust, and are very easy to clean. In other words, the grill is bound to retain its quality for a long time.
- Two Gas Burners: The gas burners on the Spirit E-210 produce a heat capacity of 26,500 BTU-per-hour, or 500°C, capable of grilling a thick steak. You can also regulate the temperature to accommodate meals like shrimps, fish, buns, corn, and more.
- Foldable Stainless-Steel Side Tables: At both sides of the Spirit E-310 are two stainless platforms that serve as tables to hold your tools, ingredients, or any essential item. This extra room lets you grill expertly without worrying about where to hang your stuff.
- Electronic Crossover Ignition System: The Electronic Crossover Ignition System, also known as the "Infinity Ignition", is a mechanism integrated into the grill that lets you turn on the burners with just the click of a button. This feature takes away the struggle of lighting a match.
- Flavorizer Bars: Weber's Flavorizer Bars made its way into the Spirit E-310. The purpose of these bars is to infuse a delicious smoky flavor into your meal by redirecting sizzled drippings back into your food. This attribute also reduces the overall grease stains on the machine.
- The Grease Management System: This component catches drippings that escaped the Flavorizer Bars heat. The tray resides underneath the cook box, and you can easily remove them by dragging it out.
- Built-in Thermometers: Rather than making inaccurate guesses for the temperature of the cooking chamber, you can rely on Weber's built-in thermometer. The device takes readings from the active grill and presents them to you in an understandable format.
The Weber Spirit E-210 is built to last because It's composed of steel and cast-iron. Several compartments, including the grates, foldable tables, cylinder holder, burners, and more, all combine to give it a dimension of 32 x 50 x 63 inches and a weight of 113.8 pounds. In other words, it's a relatively compact and light enough to transport around your house.
The beauty of this product is its porcelain coating, which helps shield the grill from factors like fading, peeling, rusting, and more.
The Weber Spirit E-210 comes with two efficient burners that produce up to 26,500 BTU-per-hour, or 500°C. This heat is sufficient to grill any meal, whether it be a bun or a thick slice of beef. Although this grill can reach high-temperature levels, it usually takes time for it to warm up. So if you're in a hurry to eat, you'll need to get some snacks to keep the hunger at bay
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4.0/5
Thanks to the flavorizing bars, the porcelain coating, and the Grease Management system, you don't need to spend long hours cleaning the grill anymore. All that's required is a wet cloth to wipe the stains off its surface. After a few sessions of voracious cooking, you can empty the grease management system by merely pulling it out of its chamber and replacing It with a clean one.
Warranties and Shipping
- Warranty: The Weber Spirit E-210 has a 10-year warranty, which is more than double (two years) of what other companies offer.
- Shipping: Freight carriers will deliver grills weighing more than 70 pounds within 2 - 5 business days at a standard fee of $40. Any returns within 30 days of delivery are free.
Similar Gas Grills to Consider
1. Char-Broil Performance 300 Gas Grill (With Two Burners)
Char-Broil's Performance 300 measures 42.9 inches and weighs precisely 82 pounds, which makes it extremely easy to convey to your target location. It features electronic ignition and two metal side shelves - quite similar to the Spirit E-210.
The two promising Burners produce up to 24,000 BTUs of heat across a small cooking area of 300 square inches, making it the ideal grill for home cooking.
2. Weber Spirit S-315 Gas Grill
This 45-inch Propane-powered gas grill is designed with stainless steel and porcelain-enameled cast-iron, which contributes to its durability and makes it easy to meaning. The primary feature that makes this particular Grill excel is its ample cooling space, which is perfect for handling large crowds and massive gatherings.
The structure of the Weber Spirit E-210 Gas Grill focuses more on functions than beauty; therefore, it has a straightforward design that doesn't seem out of place. The device comes with two burners that produce a BTU of 26,500 (500°C), which can handle virtually all meals - whether fish or steak.
The burners heat the porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates, which has a total cooking area of 450 square inches - sufficient to handle a small crowd of 4 - 7 people. Although the preheating process is incredibly slow, the Spirit E-310 still performs efficiently.
Some additional features that accompany the Weber Spirit E-210 are the infinity ignition, which turns on the flames with the push of a button. There's also the two foldable side tables for extra workspace, a built-in thermometer to gauge the internal temperature, and many more.
Ultimately, if you need a grill to make some quality barbecue for yourself and your loved ones, consider purchasing the Weber Spirit E-210 Gas Grill.