Weber Spirit II E-210 Propane Gas Grill Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
Are you in search of the perfect grill to complete your dream kitchen? A gas-powered grill equipped with state-of-the-art grilling technology might be the best choice. You need a versatile gas grill with enough features to handle all your barbecue needs; fortunately, the Weber Spirit II E-210 fits the description perfectly.
This extensive review will provide you with information on some essential features, technology, construction, and possible downsides of the Weber Spirit II E-210. Skip to the end if you prefer to read a quick summary.
Why Choose the Weber Spirit II E-210 Propane Gas Grill?
If you wish to enjoy the valuable taste of barbecue that's grilled with little to no hassle, then the Weber Spirit II E-210 is for you. It comes equipped with two promising burners, a powerful GS4 grilling system, and a structure that's easy to clean. The Spirit II E-210 is perfect for parties, camping, home cooking, and any event that craves a barbecue.
Who Do We Think Matches with The Weber Spirit II E-210 Propane Gas Grill
- People Who Prefer Gas Grills Over Charcoal Grills: Charcoal grills are popular, but they often release a choking smoke that ruins the mood. However, the Weber Spirit II E-210 grills with a propane gas that produces nothing but the mouth-watering aroma that comes from your barbecue.
- Outdoor Kitchen Fans: An outdoor kitchen is an excellent place to cook several types of meals without fear of burning your home. The Weber Spirit II E-210 excels in this area because it weighs approximately 100 pounds, which allows you to covey it outdoor and back into the house conveniently.\
- People Who Want a Grill That's Easy to Use: The Weber Spirit II E-210 is easy to assemble and requires no specialized training to operate. It comes with Weber's "Infinity Ignition," which turns on the grill with the push of a button. In other words, you can fire up the grill immediately after you assemble it.
- Cooking Enthusiasts: This grill has a cast-iron cooking grate, two burners, and a heat output of 26,500 BTU-per-hour that allows you to cook any type of food imaginable. There's also a side table to hold your tools, seasonings, and platters for easy access.
Possible Weber Spirit II E-210 Gas Grill Complaints
- Assembly Instructions: While there are no complaints about the grill's capacity, some customers are dissatisfied that their purchase didn't come with instructions or a manual. However, one can rectify this problem by downloading the user manual from Weber's official website.
- Weak Parts: Some customers complain that their Weber Spirit II E-210 came with pieces that didn't fit properly. Some holes were punched a few inches away from the bolt's entrance, while some parts of the lid had a crack upon delivery. Fortunately, you can either order new parts or return the entire product for a better one.
Company Headquarters: Palatine, Illinois
Weber was born out of the founder's undying passion for sharing the best barbecue with his family and friends. This love led him to invent the innovative "Kettle grill," which captured the hearts of grilling enthusiasts in 1952. Since then, the brand keeps producing an impressive line of innovative products including the Genesis II, Spirit, Weber Q, Smoky Mountain Cooker, and a few others.
Weber also creates its line of grilling tools and accessories like the Flavorizer Bars (adds a smoky taste to your food), I-grill (notifies your smartphone when your food is ready), and Weber Briquettes (coal-like fuel that burns with no harmful fumes).
First Impression: How Does It Look Like?
Weber designed the two burners on the Spirit II E-210 with enough space to handle an entire chicken. However, anything more significant than that will not fit into the grill. This limiting factor puts the Weber Spirit II E-210 as one of the best gas grills for personal use or small events.
Similar to the Genesis series, the Weber Spirit II E-210 has all its control valves to the front, therefore, freeing the right side of the table from knobs. Also, the Spirit E-210 has a relatively compact size with a height of 57 inches, a width of 48 inches, and weighs approximately 103 pounds. This relatively little grill can fit perfectly into any setting, whether it be a balcony or backyard.
After you successfully assemble the grill, you'll notice that it includes a few impressive features like two side tables to hang your tool, a grease management system, a foldable side table, a warming rack, and more.
- Compact Cooking Area: If you want a grill primarily for personal meals or small events with your loved ones, then the Spirit II E-210 is the perfect fit. It has a total cooking area up to 450 square inches. In other words, it can handle meals the size of a full chicken.
- Two Gas Burners: The Spirit II E-210 comes with two gas burners that produce a combined heat of 26,500 BTUs per hour. Although this heat output is not enough to instantly sear a thick slice of steak, it is sufficient to slowly cook it until it's done both inside and out.
- Gas Tank with Fuel Gauge: As expected of a gas-powered barbecue machine, the Weber Spirit II E-210 has a gas cylinder attached to the grill's right side. On top of the cylinder is a fuel gauge that gives an accurate measurement of its content.
Infinity Ignition: The Infinity Ignition takes away the need to bring a match or any external heat source to get the fire going. The name "Infinity" originates from Weber's guarantee that the ignition system will light even for the 1000th time.
Flavorizer Bars: Weber included their classic Flavorizer Bars into the Spirit II and set it at an angle that's perfect for catching drippings that sizzle off, leaving a tasty smoky flavor on your food.
The Grease Management Chamber: Any drippings that didn't hit the Flavorizer bars will slope down and funnel away into the grease management system underneath. This chamber consists of a disposable tray that resides underneath the cock box. Remove the plate and replace it when necessary.
Warming Rack: The warming rack lets you keep your already prepared meals warm while your main dish grills below.
It's common that all weber products are durable and possess appealing looks; the same can be said for the Spirit II E-210. The shroud and cock box are made of cast aluminum, which is a significant factor that makes the grill lighter and more durable than other products made of sheet metal. You'll never have to worry about unfortunate elements like rust, peeling, and fading since most of the machine is costed with porcelain.
The Weber Spirit II E-210 comes equipped with several techy features that earn it some level of recognition in this performance-based market. These features include the Infinity Ignition and the open cart design, which lets you start the grill with the push of a button and provides sufficient space to show off your barbecue skills.
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4/5
You don't have to worry about long hours of dismantling and cleaning. The porcelain coating on the Spirit II E-210 makes the grill more durable, visually appealing, and portable; it also makes cleaning very easy. All you need is a wet cloth to wipe off all the stains of grease and soot.
You can easily maintain the Grease Management system by removing the tray underneath and replacing it when necessary. The cleaning process is hassle-free.
Warranties and Shipping
Warranty: The product comes with a 10-year warranty, which will replace any defective parts that were a result of manufacturing error.
Shipping: Currently, the product only ships within the United States.
Similar Gas Grills to Consider
Weber Spirit E330 Gas Grill
This gas grill is a few inches smaller than the Spirit II but weighs 116 pounds (13 pounds heavier). It comes with a cast-iron cooking grate, fully coated with porcelain, and it's resistant to intense heat. This grill is portable and durable.
RINKMO Gas Grill (With Three Burner)
This heat resistant gas grill produces a total temperature of 36,000 BTUs per hour. It carries an ample cooking space that lets you prepare both main and side dishes at once. It weighs 70.4 pounds and has a dimension of 27.95 x 24.8 x 19.88 inches that makes it very portable.
This two-burner grill weighs 103 pounds and is built to fit any space - indoors or outdoors. It has a total cooking area of 450 square centimeters, which is perfect if you're cooking for about four people.
The Weber Spirit II E-210 is easy to assemble. It will take roughly 1.5 hours to complete if you follow the manual's instructions. It comes with several impressive features like two side tables to hang your tool, a grease management system, a foldable side table, a warming rack, and more.
Also, the grill is immune to rust, fading, or peeling, because of its fine porcelain coating, which also makes it easy to clean.
Ultimately, the Spirit II E-210 is more efficient at cooking regular meals like hamburgers, corn, buns, and more. Dense foods like steak will spend more time on the grill because of its inability to produce overwhelming heat.
However, if you wish to enjoy the mouth-watering experience of delicious barbecue from a hassle-free grill, then the Weber Spirit II E-210 is for you.