Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
For the love of cooking, one essential appliance you shouldn’t miss is a high-quality, high-performance professional-style gas cooking grill. However, most people make avoidable mistakes when purchasing cooking grills. With an elaborate guide, you can avoid these common mistakes and secure a top-quality griddle that meets all of your grilling needs.
When it comes to high-performance griddles, robust construction and optimum performance are essential points to consider. Also, innovative features like Infrared-assisted rear and side burners add to its sophisticated build.
This detailed review of the Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB Griddle will cover its key features, construction, performance, and possible complaints. You can run through the full review or skip to the summary for a quick overview.
Why Choose the Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB Griddle?
PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 offers an innovative premium-styled, luxury grilling solution. Its innovative features allow for maximum airflow and heat retention. This, in turn, produces an original, traditional barbecue taste that is difficult to resist.
The grill comes complete with all-round stainless steel protection, first proximity detector lights, and high heat infrared side burner lights. It also features stainless steel hinged cooking grates, illuminated cooking area, soft closed doors, and spacious side shelves.
PRESTIGE PRO™ also showcases innovative features like interior storage, LED Spectrum Night-Light control knobs that make grilling at night amazing. Also, as an added safety measure, these knob lights glow red if you forget to turn off the gas.
If you want to serve traditional-tasting barbeque at your events, parties, or with the entire family, then this luxury cooking station was specially designed with you in mind.
Who Do We Think Makes a Good Fit for The Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB Griddle?
- People Who Love Premium Quality and Plush: The design concept of Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 cooking griddle is first-class, and its operation is stress-free. Also, assembling this cooking station is like a walk-in-the-park. It doesn’t involve nerve-wracking twists and technicalities. The grill also features an auto-powered ignition that gets you started effortlessly, and every other minute detail speaks of quality.
- People Who Need Versatility: Napoleon’s PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 premium cooking grill is packed with an array of brilliant and innovative features. Its rich assortment of handy features makes it both versatile and ideal for different needs. For instance, the illuminated cooking area and spectrum powered safety knobs, among other innovative features, are a deal maker. The product also incorporates infrared rear and side burners as well as an integrated ice bucket and cutting board. PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 is packed with a range of other high-performance luxury features that make grilling a breeze. This way, you can be sure of getting just the right finishing on everything you grill.
- Grilled Food Lovers and Enthusiasts: Specifically, Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 was made with the premium-minded cooking enthusiasts in mind. It has all the needed features to provide an enjoyable experience while grilling outdoors. The nine-hundred square inches of cooking space on both the primary and side burners can take up to thirty-one burgers. Also, you can add more items easily while grilling. Additionally, the roll-top lid promotes center-gravity. This technology supports easy lifting and saves a lot of space. The customizable spectrum lights make for additional safety.
Possible Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB Griddle Complaints
- Daunting Installation: This product’s installation should not be too difficult once you figure it out. However, the process of figuring it out can be a bit daunting since the installation manual doesn’t offer much. There are complaints of a poorly printed manual with little clarity. Also, against the indications on the manual, the hinges aren’t located at the base as expected. All in all, for most, the installation of this equipment was quite stressful. It turns out you might find more guidance in reviews, forums, etc. than you would on the product’s manual. Thankfully, many users have shared useful information through these channels.
- Sketchy Instruction Manual: Some customers have complained about a sketchy instruction manual. One customer pointed out that the company should have included a better, clearer, easy-to-see installation manual. She went on to emphasize that it was near impossible for anyone to successfully finish the installation process exclusively with what the company has provided. Another noted that the instruction manual failed to mention the need to purchase a power cord for the grill—since the equipment doesn’t come with one.
Company Headquarters: Barrie, Ontario
From the onset, Napoleon’s PRESTIGE PRO™ grilling station’s goal was to provide grill enthusiasts with high-quality, high-performance, professional-style, premium standard grilling solutions. The luxury griddle incorporates both Propane Gas and Infrared powered burners and a delightful assortment of several other advanced features.
Nothing quite beats the Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ griddle series when it comes to versatility, reliability, and style. Since its release, it has been a real joy-giver to many families and proud owners. This delightful piece now premiers the market share as the professional grilling equipment in demand.
First Impression: What Does It Look Like?
PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB is a large grill with a 900 square inch cooking space on its central and side burners. This room can fit up to 31 burgers comfortably. The premium-style luxury equipment has several extended features that provide for multiple cooking needs.
With the right information, this elegant beauty is easy to assemble. The grill does an excellent job of integrating style, performance, and durability inside one package. The equipment is built from tip to base with high-quality, high-performance materials that make every cooking experience as easy as it is impressive. Also, its unique interior and exterior deluxe finish are proudly given away by the bright stainless steel overall plating throughout. This ingenuity provides durability and makes the griddle station an adorable sight.
- Infrared Sizzle ZoneTM Side Burner: This unique feature helps you achieve the ultimate steakhouse perfection. Do you want an ample grilling space designed to hold all of your barbecue’s juices intact? The Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB is designed to handle those needs. Its infrared sizzle zone creates a caramelized crust that locks in all of your BBQ juice right in the steak.
- Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner: Because the manufacturers are keen on making your grilling experience pro, the infrared-powered rotisserie burner is integrated to compliment the sizzle zone. The infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is excellent for high-heat BBQ searing and slow spit roasting. With this installment, you can effortlessly barbeque in pro fashion.
- RGB Spectrum Night Light™ Knobs with Safety-Glow: This innovative spectroscopic feature takes your grilling experience into the spotlight. It is completely customizable and allows you to change the control knobs’ color and brightness within a range of near-infinite color variants. You can also set it to phase between colors. As an added safety feature, the knob will glow flame-red if you forget to put off the gas when it is not in use.
- 9.5mm Stainless Steel Iconic Wave™ Cooking Grids: Napoleon’s PRESTIGE PRO™ griddle series comes with extra-thick 9.5mm stainless steel grids. The wave-styled design provides even heat distribution across the grilling section. This innovative design also helps to prevent smaller foods from falling inside the flames.
- Proximity Sensor Lighting Display: For finesse, PRESTIGE PRO™ comes with a proximity lighting display that illuminates in reaction to your presence. The illumination projects a visible mirrored display of the Napoleon logo underneath the base of your PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB griddle. The attractive projected logo on the ground instantly invites you to cook something mouthwatering!
- Push-Button Jetfire Ignition Knobs: The spectrum ignition knobs are designed for instant ignition with the push of a button.
Grease Leak Prevention: PRESTIGE PRO™ comes packed with a stainless steel basin, sear plates, and other ready stainless steel features built to prevent grease leakages.
- Accu-Probe Temperature Gauge: This feature checks the temperature of your BBQ and gives you accurate feedback to ensure that you get the professional finish.
- Easy Rollable Tires: The smooth rollable tires make it possible for you to change the position of your PRESTIGE PRO™ grill. That way, you can get it to fit your new kitchen or outdoor plan anytime. Also, if you need to switch between indoor and outdoor grilling often, these super tires make the transition effortless.
A premium griddle’s durability lies in the quality and thickness of the materials used in its construction. Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ series features an all-round, interior, exterior stainless steel build that provides durability and reliability.
The full stainless steel flush makes for easy cleaning and maintenance. Also, the side shelves and other interior features are made with high-quality stainless steel. You don’t need to worry about rust or any similar damages.
Additionally, while this piece of luxury is quite a bulk, the rollable tires come in very handy to help you move the griddle station about effortlessly.
High heat capacity, even heat distribution, and a wide range of cooking temperatures are all variables to consider for a premium-class cooking griddle. Thankfully, PRESTIGE PRO™ packs a delightful 900 square inches of total cooking area. 80,000 BTU’s, and multiple burners that provide you with a 6-zone BBQing solution.
Each of the grilling surfaces is made of marine-grade-304 Stainless steel. This quality of steel allows for both custom and even distribution of heat across your barbeque. Also, the sizzle zone and stainless steel plates allow for easy oiling and seasoning while retaining all of the juice and seasoning in your BBQ.
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4/5
It’s difficult to achieve durability without maintenance. Thankfully, PRESTIGE PRO™ combines the power of stainless steel and a brilliant design to evade corrosion from harmful materials that can damage the equipment.
Also, the complete stainless steel finish makes for easy and effortless cleaning by wiping gently across the surfaces after use.
Warranties and Shipping
- Warranty: The product comes with a lifetime warranty, with the full details expressly outlined on the manufacturer’s warranty page.
- Shipping: Shipping is free in the USA and Canada.
Similar Griddles to Consider
1. Napoleon Prestige 500
The Napoleon Prestige 500 is quite similar to the Napoleon Prestige Pro, save for the fact that it does not have the upgraded features of the Prestige Pro. It is durable and reliable.
The Prestige 500 lacks new upgrades like taller grill hoods and Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burners that provide a more superior oven effect. It also features like the 9.5mm stainless steel Iconic Wave Cooking Grids, Rotisserie Back Burners, and a range of other installments are absent.
2. Napoleon Rogue 425
The Rogue 425 is a reasonably sized propane gas-powered griddle station. It is an excellent alternative for someone who does not want something as bulky as the Prestige PRO™ 500 RSIB. The grill delivers a 36,000 BTU heating capacity and 425 square inches of cooking space. The grill also features a mostly stainless steel interior along with a stainless steel tray. It is also durable, reliable, and easier to move around.
The Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB cooking station offers style, performance, reliability, and durability in one sleek, stainless steel package. Every detail on the equipment speaks of quality, and it delivers high-quality performance.
Napoleon PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 RSIB provides an Infrared-powered Rotisserie Burner and a complimentary Sizzle Zone that makes for even heat distribution. The griddle station also houses huge 6-zones of BBQing alternatives and a massive 900 square meters cooking area.
The fully plated marine-grade-304 stainless steel interiors and exteriors make for durability, effortless cleaning, and maintenance. It also packs several other intuitive features that make it a luxury piece with class in terms of reliability and durability. Overall, the PRESTIGE PRO™ 500 griddle station is excellent for just about any grilling task.