Weber Spirit E330 Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
If you're looking for a sturdy grill that doubles as a barbecue machine and a warming space, then the Weber Spirit E330 is for you. It comes with three burners that combine to produce a heat output of 32,000 BTU that can handle any meal you desire.
The beauty of the Weber Spirit E330 is its superiority over other products in the Spirit series, made with metals that are slightly less dense. Ultimately, the Weber Spirit E330 is a sturdy and durable grill that's best suited for any occasion.
This article will provide you with detailed information on every aspect of the Weber Spirit E330, including some essential features, technology, construction, and possible downsides. If you prefer to read a quick summary of the product, read our overall review at the end.
Why Choose the Weber Spirit E330 Gas Grill?
The Weber Spirit E330 lets you enjoy the delicious taste of a freshly grilled barbecue with zero hassle. It's got three burners, a durable & cleanable build, and a cooking area of 529 square inches, which is quite impressive. It is perfect to handle any significant occasion - parties, camping, get-togethers, or anything of the sort.
Who Do We Think Matches with the Weber Spirit E330 Gas Grill?
- People Who Want to Grill for A Crowd: Most Weber grills only have enough space to handle a small crowd of 4 - 7 people, but that doesn't apply to the Spirit E330. With its massive cooking area of 529 square inches, you can grill a reasonably big buffet for a large crowd. It's the ideal barbecue machine for any occasion.
- Outdoor Kitchen Enthusiasts: If you enjoy the feeling of preparing your favorite cuisine outdoors, then you should try the Spirit E330. Most of its parts are built with high-quality stainless steel and porcelain-enameled cast-iron, which is immune to rust, peeling, and permanent stains.
- People Who Want A Hassle-free Grill: The Webster Spirit E330 is easy to operate, and comes with most of Weber's gadgets. These gadgets include the Weber's Infinity Ignition, innovative hood, and temperature sensors. Undoubtedly, this barbecue grill is the perfect machine for any cooking enthusiast.
Possible Weber Spirit E330 Gas Grill Complaints
- Too Simple for The Price: Although the Spirit E330 functions impeccably, some grillers say that its features aren't worth the price. Its side tables don't bend, the grill doesn't smoke, and the Flavorizer Bars burns out within a few years. However, it's important to note that Weber built the E330 to function this way.
The tables don't bend because the left side accommodates a burner for cooking extra meals as you grill. While the table on the right remains stationary to serve as an actual table for your tools, ingredients, and anything of the sort.
Also, the E330 doesn't smoke because it's not a charcoal grill. Its Flavorizer Bars help to give your meals the traditional Smokey flavour, therefore, smoke is unnecessary. As for the Flavorizer Bars that burn out within a few years, you can ask for a replacement from Weber - it's covered by a 10-year warranty.
Company Headquarters: Palatine, Illinois
Weber is a world-leading company in the grill-manufacturing industry. They hold a soft spot in the heart of most barbecue enthusiasts as the ultimate source of high-quality grills. Their popularity began in 1952 with the invention of Weber's "Kettle Grill" - a revolutionary creation that became the foundation of their enterprise.
Today, weber owns a long line of innovative grills and accessories, including the Genesis series, Spirit series, Weber Briquettes, and many more.
First Impression: How Does It Look Like?
The Spirit E-330 is more expensive than every other grill in the series. It isn't overloaded with excessive metal parts but comes with loaded with some of Weber's top grill accessories. The machine has a dimension of 32.28 x 25.59 x 24.17 inches with an approximate weight of 116 pounds. In other words, it's quite big and bulky.
For your grilling pleasure, weber made the Spirit E330 a 3-burner unit with enough cooking space to handle meals for a large crowd. The grates holding the food are heavy enough to engrave grill marks on any meat texture.
Attached to the Spirit E330 is a gas cylinder connected to a tank gauge to ensure you never run out of gas.
One impressive feature of the Spirit E330 is the internal sear burner that produces an additional 7,500 BTU. This sear burner works to crank up the heat for thicker meals. In other words, this powerful barbecue machine from Weber is capable of grilling anything irrespective of its temperature requirements.
- Three Promising Burners: The Spirit has three burners that produce a total heat output of 32,000 BTU-per-hour. The cooking chamber is also designed to complement the burners and raise their efficiency by thoroughly circulating the heat so that the meat cooks evenly.
- Spacious Cooking Area: If you plan to host a party with a small crowd, why not ask for help from the Spirit E330? It's massively spacious cooking area is perfect to grill an entire chicken and a few other meals at the same time. You're sure to grill enough for everyone to eat.
- Gas Tank with Fuel Gauge: At the center of the Weber Spirit is a gas cylinder filled with Liquid Propane. Attached to the Cylinder is a fuel gauge which supplies you with reliable measurements of the content in the tank.
- Sear Station: The Weber Spirit E330's sear station raises the heat of the cooking chamber to 7000+ BTU-per-hour until its enough to sear barbecue marks into meats of any thickness. This process also a Smokey flavor to your meal.
- Infinity Ignition: Instead of struggling with a match, lighter, or any external heat source to power up the burners, you can push a button to activate Weber's Infinity Ignition. The Infinity Ignition creates a spark, which ignites the Propane around the burner.
- Warming Rack: The rack on top of the cooking grates is costed with porcelain, which is an excellent absorber of heat. This section functions as a warming rack, which has space to warm up food that has been prepared.
The Weber Spirit E330 is made of stainless steel and cast iron, which help to keep its unique build steady and durable. The design is plain - looking like a medium-sized fridge doing a T-pose. The sides contain two short metal extension; The one on the right is merely a table, while the one at the left includes a third burner for handling other meals. It also functions as a table with the lid closed.
The Weber Spirit E330 has an applaudable performance with it's 32,000 BTU-per-hour heat output that works tremendously with any meal. Also, with several tools like the Infinity Ignition, thermometer, Flavorizer Bars, and more, there's no doubting the grill's ability to serve.
Closing the lid while cooking helps create a uniform circulation of heat within the system. This feature lets you grill and bake anything with zero restrictions.
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4.6/5
The Spirit E-330 is easy to clean since it barely has any sophisticated features. The stainless steel and porcelain-enameled cast-iron are easy to wipe with a wet rag due to their protective coating. Also, the metals used to create the Spirit E330 protects it from rust, fading, peeling, or any factor that might damage its quality.
Warranties and Shipping
Warranty: Like every Weber product, the Spirit E330 comes with a 10-year warranty, which includes a replacement for any defective component.
Shipping: Grills over 70 pounds will attract a shipping fee of $40. The delivery will be made with 2 - 7 business days.
Similar Gas Grills to Consider
Weber Spirit II E-210 Gas Grill
The Weber Spirit II E-210 is directly related to the Spirit E33. It's a few pounds lighter and a few dollars cheaper, making it a machine worth buying. Although the total BTU output is 25,000, and the cooking space is far below 500 square inches. Its affordability is what gives it an edge in the market.
Read the full Weber Spirit II E-210 Review
Napoleon Prestige 500
The Napoleon prestige 500 is several times bigger and better than the Weber Spirit E330. It has a full cooking area that's over 500 square inches and produces a blazing heat 48,000 BTU-per-hour. Its four main burners, a few innovative accessories, and a sturdy build combines to weigh more than 300 pounds.
The Weber Spirit E 330 is an excellent combination of size, simplicity, power, and convenience. It's innovative Flavorizer bars help mimic the delicious smoky taste that's gotten from traditional Charcoal grills.
The machine is relatively hard to set up because of its bulky size and heavy material. It weighs precisely 116 pounds with a dimension of 32.28 x 25.59 x 24.17 inches, meaning it'll be impossible to carry on your own.
It has a spacious cooking area of 529 square inches, which receives heat up to 36,000 BTU-per-hour. These two factors combine to create a grill that can handle any meal for a large group of people.
If you wish to own a durable grill for your cooking pleasure or a whole crowd, consider opting for Weber's spirit E330.