Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
Propane gas grills offer several distinct advantages over a charcoal grill. For starters, you won’t have to deal with the dirt and stains of cleaning a charcoal grill and you can cook on rainy days.
These grill types are ready to cook within minutes of lighting, have better temperature control, and produce more heat than charcoal grills. However, to enjoy the full benefits of a propane gas grill, you need one with a design and quality that’s convenient to use and durable. And this review aims to inform you about one of the best grill models out there.
Our review of the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill provides critical information on its features, construction, performance, and drawbacks. These will enable you make an informed buying decision.
Why Choose the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill?
First, it’s a liquid propane gas grill, and that says a lot about its ease of use. This liquid propane gas grill is a popular choice for outdoor cooking owing to some reasons.
It is fast and easy to setup. Unlike natural gas grills that require a more complicated and cumbersome setting, all you need with the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is to move it to your desired location, turn on the grill and start cooking within minutes. With the ability to rapidly build heat and distribute evenly, a quality liquid propane grill cooks simultaneously in a wide range of temperatures.
Who Should Buy the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill?
It’s not as though Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill isn’t right for some folks due to a lack of quality. Everyone can use the grill for needs within the limits of its design. For example, it has a limit on size, minimum price, fuel type, and so on. The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is great for:
- Grilled-Food Lovers: The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is designed to deliver the best experience to grill fans. Being a lover of grilled-foods, you don’t want to buy a propane gas grill only to realize too soon that you need a new one. With a generous cooking space, flexible controls, great heat retention and even distribution among other qualities, the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is a great investment for any grill fan.
- Lovers of Quick and Easy-To-Use Grills: Speed and ease of use is a pretty obvious desire we have with every equipment or machine, including a grill. That’s because both speed and ease of use save time and effort. You don’t want to wait an hour for something that should be done in 15 minutes – just like you shouldn’t spend 10 minutes setting up a machine when there are similar machines that take less than two minutes to get up and running. The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill has a user-friendly design. You’ll be ready to start cooking within minutes. And your food gets done fast, depending on the food and temperature at which it grills best.
- Fans Who Seek First-Quality and Durable Grills: Everyone likes to have quality and durable products. It is important to have a propane gas grill that does not disappoint, because it costs money to own one. The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill delivers a long-lasting convenient service. You won’t wish for anything better provided it’s the right size for your cooking needs.
Possible Drawbacks of the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Every product has an imperfection regardless of its quality. The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is no exception. However, complaints about the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill generally applies to any Liquid Propane Gas Grill. Here are the chief complaints:
- Customer Support: In the rare case that you need help with assembly, repair, or replacement of parts, it can take up to a week or more to get the help you need.
- Difficulty Refueling: It can be challenging to find places to refuel your propane gas cylinder, especially if you live in isolated areas. It also uses a more expensive fuel than charcoal or natural gas grills.
Company Headquarters: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Phone: 1 (800) 265-2150
Broil King is a family-owned company in North America that manufactures a wide range of gas grills. It has locations in three cities, including Huntington, Dickson, and Waterloo. The company, founded in 1906, has managed to build a reputation as one of the best manufacturers of gas grills in the world. Broil King commits to designing gas grills everyone can depend on for best performance. The company uses North American steel and expertise in manufacturing gas grills that last ages.
First Impression: What Does It Look Like?
It has everything a quality propane gas grill should have. The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is formed from durable materials like die-cast aluminum and first-grade stainless steel. The design offers excellent convenience of use with an extra powerful side burner to do more than just grill food. The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill features a wide temperature range so you can cook any kind of food at its best heat level. It has a sturdy build to survive the worst practices during use. And it heats up pretty fast for you to start cooking.
- Full Heat Control System: This feature allows for control of the heat level, which is critical for cooking a variety of foods. Some foods require lower heat levels to prepare correctly, while others need intense heat.
- Sturdy Design: The material and craftsmanship of this propane gas grill aim to ensure a longer lifespan. It can withstand rigorous use over long periods.
- Fast Heat Up: You’ll be ready to cook with this grill in minutes, an essential feature for the impatient chef. It features up to four dual-tube burners made of stainless steel that generates 40,000 BTUs.
- Wide Cooking Area: This grill is perfect for serving a sizeable number of people, with a 644-sq total cooking area and a 444-sq primary grill space.
- Cast Iron Grids: The grids are of cast iron. They are dense with excellent heat retention and searing power. This searing power reduces the time spent to cook foods that require significant heating.
- Stainless Cook Box: The stainless-steel cook box retains heat for long periods and has a durable design. The model is so advanced that the cook box provides uniform heating and heat retention for reliable temperature control.
- Patented Dual-Tube Burners: The large-diameter tube-in-tube burners are made from quality stainless steel and have two rows of flame for each burner.
- Improves Flavor: With equal heat distribution across the entire grill surface, the system has a Flav-R-Wave for catching drippings from the food as it cooks. The drippings vaporize to infuse back into the food, and that makes for better flavor.
- Full Heat Control: You can control the temperature by turning the 180 degrees sensi-touch control knobs. Cook all kinds of food at any heat level.
The structure is of a high standard due to the material used, the craftsmanship, convenience features, efficiency, and style.
The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill does anything a top-quality gas grill should. It is easy and quick to start and build heat. It distributes heat equally, so everything cooks evenly at the same time. It has a temperature control system.
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4.2/5
The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, being a gas grill, is easy to clean, but a bit more challenging to maintain than charcoal grills.
Warranty and Shipping
Warranty: The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill has a 10-year warranty. The terms and conditions of the warranty are available in more detail in the user manual.
Shipping: This item ships to many locations worldwide, but the shipping charges vary depending on location. Whether or not the item ships to your site also depends on the seller.
Similar Propane Gas Grills to Consider
Broil King ImperialTM XLS Liquid Propane Gas Grill
This gas grill model shares some qualities with the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. The significant difference being size, it has a considerably larger cooking space (with 750 sq. inch) than the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill.
Broil King ImperialTM 590 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Imperial 590 also shares similar qualities with the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill. It has a larger cooking space than the latter, with a 625 square-inch in the primary area.
The Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is worth considering for any enthusiast of propane gas grills. The features and feedback on the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill testify to its efficiency. Despite an exceptional performance, the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill sells at a competitive price. It’s an investment worth making for grilled food lovers as it gets the job done quickly, efficiently, and will probably last a lifetime. You’ll find grilling with the Broil King Baron 440 Liquid Propane Gas Grill convenient because it’s got lots of room for cooking and managing utensils in one place.