Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
Would you rather be safe than sorry? Then, let this review help you pick the best grilling device for your delicacies.
The Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill falls in line with the Weber Spirit II series. This review assesses its key features, construction, performance, maintenance, and possible complaints.
Moreover, the latter part of this overview dives into the Weber grilling accessory products and the gas grill categories you may consider to enhance your grilling experience.
Why Choose Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill?
This Weber grill model promises a higher performance using the GS4 system to ensure that barbecue lovers have their meal prepared in a jiffy. At the same time, it retains the smoky-flavor they'd rather not compromise even as it utilizes gas fuel.
Who Do We Think Matches with Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill?
- Sophisticated Grill Lovers: This Weber model employs the enhanced Grilling System 4 technology. The tech comprises of the improved infinity ignition, burners, flavorizer bars, and grease management system to satisfy grillers to the brim. Each component of this GS4 system affords grillers an efficient and relaxed grilling experience.
- Smoky-flavor Grill Lovers: The Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill does not deny your edibles their smoky-flavor. With the flavorizer bars feature, this uniqueness is brought to life.
- Seafood Lovers: The porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates have variable sides for your grilling satisfaction. The narrow surface of the grates allows you to grill fragile seafood such as fish and lobster. You can also use the thicker side for foods that do not crumble easily.
Possible Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill Complaints
- Fuel Gauge Inaccuracy: One of the possible issues with this grill is the slight inaccuracy of the fuel gauge measurement.
- Slow Warm-Up of Grill Grate: Even with the 30,000 BTU-per-hour input of the main burners, some consumers think the grill grate heats up slowly. Also, letting down the lid as a strategy to manage this complaint can cause overcooking for some users.
Company: Headquarters: Palatine, Illinois
In the bid to continuously meet the grilling needs of every member of the grilling community, the Weber brand has relentlessly launched copious models of grilling devices since its first innovation of the Weber kettle grill in 1952.
The Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill constitutes part of the Weber Spirit II series. This collection comprises of the Spirit E-210 gas grill, Spirit E-310 gas grill, Spirit E-330 gas grill, Spirit S-315 gas grill, and Spirit Sp-335 Gas grill, among others.
First Impression: How Does it Look Like
Assembling the units of this device may last an hour without the help of a professional.
Nonetheless, it's a beneficial attribute for users who may do not require the services of an expert while unboxing. With the click of a button, users can relax the left-wing of the grill to secure more space within the grilling area.
The glossy open-cart houses the grilling tools. Therefore, it gives the impression of convenience and accessibility.
- Ignition: A simple click on the ignition button sets the grill grates on fire.
- Cooking Area: Given its total surface area of 529 square inches, with 424 square inches representing the main cooking area and the warming rack holding an impressive 105 square inches, the cooking area is quite spacious and accommodating.
- Burners: Weber's Spirit II E-310's 30,000 BTU-per-hour input allows even grilling with more intense temperature to prepare your food swiftly. Moreover, you can control the grilling temperature as you deem necessary.
- Lasting All-Season Wheels: The pair of wheels on this device can withstand any surface all-year-round. The wheels make this product suitable for convenient relocation even though the grill weighs 114 pounds.
- Tools Hooks: Your favorite six grilling accessories do not get any closer to you. The six tool hooks make sure your grilling tools aren't littered around. Hence, keeping your grilling space very well organized.
- iGrill 3 Compatible: Although this accessory doesn't accompany the device, you can insert the iGrill 3 into your Weber Spirit II Gas Grill. This insertion allows you to oversee the temperature of your food. You'll also get alerted to its readiness from your smartphone.
- Fold-Down Left Side Table: You can relax the left-side table of the grill with the click of a button. This feature helps to create more space or allow convenient movement of the grill through smaller spaces.
- Cast-Iron Cooking Grates: The cast-iron cooking grates are reversible and you can use the narrow side to grill delicate food items. The thicker grates are for non-delicate foods, such as chickens and potatoes.
A look at the material and thickness of the different grill units helps to determine the quality of the device. The stainless-steel side tables for keeping grilling ingredients close gives the device a solid build. The 10-year warranty of the stainless-steel burners is equally an indication of its excellent quality. The cooking grates are made of porcelain-enameled cast-iron to inhibit rusting.
The 30,000 BTU-per-hour burners light up in seconds to heat the grill grates. This feature delivers evenly cooked foods with lower risks of blaze occurrence. The heating temperature is also adjustable to suit personal requirements. Besides, your grill gets to retain its smoky flavor due to the inbuilt flavorizer bars.
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4.5/5
The grease management system allows for easy maintenance of the device. That's because there's a drip tray which collects drippings that escape the flavorizer bars. Also, you can easily replace and discard the drip trays.
Warranties and Shipping
Warranty: This Weber model comes with a 10-year warranty.
Shipping: This product only ships within the US, and standard delivery costs $40. You can return the item without charges within the first 30 days of purchase.
Weber Grilling Accessory Products to Consider Purchasing Alongside the Spirit II E-310
Weber 6415 Small, Silver
Remember, the Weber Spirit II E-310 has a grease management system that allows easy cleaning through the collection of drippings into a disposable tray? Well, this Weber 6415 Small, Silver accessory will enable you to have ten sets of drip pans to facilitate easy maintenance and cleaning of your grilling device.
Weber 6630 3pc Ss Tool Set, 3-piece
This collection of grilling accessories made of stainless steel Includes a spatula, a fork, and tongs. They're all easy to wash.
Weber 6463 12-inch Bamboo Grill Brush
Cleaning gets super easy with the bamboo grill brush. It helps with eliminating tough dirt on your grill device without indenting the grill. Furthermore, the bristles of this accessory don't wear out over time. So, it is worth a try.
Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan
This accessory consists of stainless steel to help with retaining heat. It affords users durability. The tiny cuts inside the pan sieve out grease and juice while preserving the food. The handles of this utensil are wide enough to enable users to carry the container comfortably.
Overall Summary of the Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill
This product's 529 square inches total cooking area provides enough space for a family and friends barbeque gathering. Even at that, you don't have to worry about cleaning up afterward; the grease management system enables easy tidy-up of the device.
Given the grill's iGrill3-enabled status, you can insert the accessory into the gas grill to monitor the temperature of your food through your smartphone device. However, this feature comes at an extra cost, as the fixture does not accompany the device.
All in all, the Weber Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill, which comes with flavorizer bars, is an ideal device for smoky-flavored grill foods. Its cast-iron cooking grates are perfect for grilling both fragile and non-delicate foods just by switching between the two sides of the grates. Its impeccable three-burner feature also allows speedy cooking. Hence, this is one quality grilling device you'll want to own.