Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill Review
We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs. See our disclosure page for more information.
Searching for the perfect gas grill worth every cent of your money and suitable for your outdoor cooking? Then let this unbiased review of the Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill inform your decision.
You'd agree that grill enthusiasts aren't just interested in savoring their scorched chickens and potatoes; they're also particular about their grilling devices. Therefore, this critical evaluation of the Spirit E-310 Gas Grill lets you in on its key features, construction, performance, and possible complaints.
The frequently asked questions segment of this article also gives clarity on some of the concerns you may have. You may read through this review or skip to the end for a comprehensive overview.
Why Choose the Spirit E-310 Gas Grill?
Heat emission is a crucial functionality of gas grills. The Spirit E-310 Gas Grill is designed with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates. This component allows it to retain maximum heat for that unique smoky flavor every grill lover craves.
Who Do We Think Matches with the Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill?
- Barbecue Party Host: People who love to host barbecue parties now and then are a perfect match for the Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill. The device can serve a group of 30 barbecue lovers.
- Grill Lovers: Given its massive duty caster wheels feature, grill lovers do not have to worry about moving this device to enjoy every day grilling.
- Gas Grill Lovers: Grill enthusiasts who prefer grilling with gas, instead of the charcoal or electric type wind find this device suitable.
Possible Spirit E-310 Gas Grill Complaints
- Complex Installation: Even though there's a manual accompanying this product, it doesn't rule out the possibility of having a hard time installing the equipment. According to several users, it takes a couple of hours to carry out a proper installation.
- Not Highly Durable Over Extended Periods: This grilling tool was designed to last with resistant porcelain-enameled cover and a cook box to inhibit rusting. However, some purchasers of this unit remark about how corrosive it gets after a couple of years.
Company Headquarters: Palatine, Illinois
Weber's Spirit E-310 Gas Grill ranks as one of the bestsellers in patio, lawn and garden products on major e-commerce shops. It's also ranked among the best twenty propane grills worldwide. The product's got a flavorizer bar system; an exceptional innovation positioned to collect sprinkling oils or liquids while the grill cooks.
The Weber brand also has a plethora of grilling accessories, one of which is the Weber 21-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush invented to help keep the cooking grates rod clean. This tool is an excellent complement to the brand's grilling devices.
First Impression: How Does it Look Like?
The wing looking side tables encourage accessibility by providing space to place your spices and other items. This feature gives an impression of ease and comfort—the four caster wheels beneath the grill aid easy transportation within the courtyard and on grasses.
The Spirit E-310 Gas Grill has an angled oil tray and a catch pan quite distant from the burner. The liquids which escape the flavorized bar system get eventually caught up in the grill's oil management system. All these features facilitate quick cleaning.
- Burners: This product has three stainless steel burners with 32,000 BTU per hour inputs, which accelerates food grilling.
- Fuel Gauge: The fuel gauge of this gas grill poise users to be proactive and aware of how much gas they consume over time. This way, they won't have to bother about the gas getting exhausted unexpectedly.
- Cooking Area: This grill provides a spacious grilling area. It's wide enough to accommodate grilling a turkey weighing twenty pounds. The cooking space and warming racks are 424 and 105 square inches, respectively. All summed up equates 529 square inches of grilling space. Therefore, it can comfortably cater for a mini get together and family celebrations.
- Push-Button Igniter: The igniter button is conspicuously located at the upper front of the device. Upon pushing it, the machine fires up for grilling.
- Six Tool Hooks: This feature helps to keep grilling accessories in order and within close reach.
- Heavy Duty Caster Wheels: This part of the device helps to easily set the tool in motion as needed by the user.
The components of a well-constructed grill depend on the materials used and the thickness of the different grill areas. The Spirit E 310 burner tubes, cooking grates, flavorizer bars, cast-iron cooking grates consist of stainless steel, which isn't corrosive for a minimum of 5 years. There's also a painted steel door to prevent rusting. Also, it has a lid-open dimension of 63"H x 52"W x 32"D and a lid-closed size of 45.5"H x 52"W x 24"D. That said, there are infinite control burner valves to allow you determine how fast it burns.
The burners produce Btu-per-hour Input of 32,000. This grill has one type AA battery to support efficient grill operations. The distribution of heat is even, and there are no flare-ups during frying.
Cleaning and Maintenance: 4.2/5
Grill tends to rust over time. However, to retain its beauty, easy cleaning and maintenance must be feasible. Spirit E-310 consists of stainless steel, which makes it corrosion-resistant for a considerable number of years. Grease may escape from the front access grease tray. Thus, you'll have to do some cleaning up after use. Users testify that this grill model is easy to maintain.
Warranties and Shipping
Warranty: Weber's Spirit E-310 Gas Grill has a 10-year Weber warranty.
Shipping: Item only ships within the US and to Army Post Office/Field Post Office addresses.
Other Grills to Consider
Spirit E-310 Gas Grill (Natural Gas)
This model has several features similar to the Spirit E-310 Gas Grill. However, it employs the use of natural gas instead of liquid propane. Grill lovers who do not have access to liquid propane can opt for this model instead.
Genesis II S-310 Gas Grill
If you're looking to spend more money on a better grilling experience, then the Genesis II S-310 Gas Grill is an ideal choice. This exquisite model has many valuable features, such as invigorated burners and a 10-year warranty, that are all hard to overlook.
Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
One of this model's advantage over Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill is its ample cooking space of 529 square inches. If you care about the cooking space feature, then you should consider this model.
GS4 Grilling System
For someone who desires an upgrade on grill's burners, the GS4 grilling system might just be perfect for you. One of this model's unique components is its high-performance burners that aid advanced grilling.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Gas Tank is Usable with the Spirit E-310?
A standard 20 lb propane tank is appropriate for this type of grill.
Does It Make Use of a Thermometer?
Yes, there's a thermometer on its cover.
The Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill designed with porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates allows grill lovers to enjoy a variety of scorched, smoky-flavor grilled food, as a result of its even heat retention capacity.
This product guarantees convenient usage with its easy-to-clean grease management system. The six-tool hooks also help to keep the tools of the machine arranged and accessible. Its side tables allow for comfortable placement of cooking ingredients.
We, therefore, agree that the device is ideal for hosting a small barbecue party, making scorched foods, and enjoying every day grilling with family.